|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: FG-S11 Series
Application: Power, Electronic
Coil: Core-type Transformer
Cooling Method: Oil-immersed Type Transformer
Winding Type: Multi-winding Transformer
Certification: ISO9001, ISO9001-2000
Usage: Distribution Transformer
Frequency Characteristics: Low Frequency
Shape of Coil: Ring
Type Of Device: Outdoor Type
Maximum Temperature: +40℃
Minimum Temperature: -25℃
Maximum Daily Average Temperature: +30℃
Maximum Annual Average Temperature: +20℃
Packaging: wooden box
Productivity: 10000 SETS/ YEAR
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 15000 SETS/ YEAR
Certificate: CE,ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
HS Code: 85043490
The iron cores of FGI S11 series oil immersed type transformer adopt high quality cold rolled grain oriented silicon steel sheets which are piled with fully inclined seams, and 3 phase oil cooled transformer adopts vacuum oil injection. After removing oil, removing rust, and phosphating treatment, the product surface is applied with primer and finishing paint to meet the special use requirements of metallurgical or petrochemical systems and damp or dirty areas. As ideal maintenance-free distribution transformers, the whole series products feature nice appearance, small volume, and small occupied area.
Product Model Description
Conditions of Use
Maximum temperature: +40℃
Minimum temperature: -25℃
Maximum daily average temperature: +30℃
Maximum annual average temperature: +20℃
1. high voltage windings all adopt a multi-layered cylindrical structure, improving the impact distribution of the windings.
2. Distribution transformers body is added with a positioning structure, making it not easy to produce displacement in the process of transportation. Additionally, all fasteners are added with fastening screws, ensuring that the products's fasteners will not lose during its long-term operation and meeting the requirement that the core does not fall out.
3. Iron cores adopt high quality cold rolled grain oriented silicon steel sheets which are piled with fully inclined seams, and oil type distribution transformer adopts vacuum oil injection.
4. After removing oil, removing rust, and phosphating treatment, the product surface is applied with primer and finishing paint to meet the special use requirements of metallurgical or petrochemical systems and damp or dirty areas. As ideal maintenance-free products, the whole series products feature nice appearance, small volume, and small occupied area.
5. The service life is long, the fuel tank of the oil immersed type transformer adopts a fully sealed structure, the fuel tank and the box can be connected or welded by bolts, and the transformer oil is not in contact with the air, which prolongs the service life.
6. Compared with the original oil distribution transformer, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 29.25% or more, the no-load current is reduced by 37.9%, and the operating cost is reduced by an average of 18.9% or more.
7. The operation reliability is high, the parts related to the fuel tank seal are improved, the reliability is increased, and the process level is improved to ensure the reliability of the seal.
8. The floor space is small, and the fully sealed transformer fuel tank adopts a corrugated radiator. When the oil temperature changes, the corrugated plate thermal expansion and contraction can replace the role of the oil conservator. The corrugated plate fuel tank has a beautiful appearance and a small footprint. The three phase oil filled transformers adopt a new insulation structure to improve the short-circuit resistance. The iron core is made of high-quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheet; the high and low voltage windings are made of high-quality oxygen-free copper wire and multi-layer cylinder. Process structure; all fasteners are treated with special anti-loose treatment and high mechanical strength. The corrugated tank housing is self-elastic to accommodate the expansion of the oil and is a permanently sealed fuel tank that has been widely used in power distribution equipment.
|Rated Capacity (kVA)||Voltage Combination||Winding Connection Grade||No-load Loss (W)||load Loss (W)||Short Circuit Impedance (%)||No-load Current (A)|
|High Voltage (kV)||Tapping Range of High Voltage(%)||Low Voltage (kV)|
|30||6 6.3 6.6 10 10.5 11||±5 ±2×2.5||0.4||Dyn11||100||630||4.0||1.8|
When the oil type distribution transformer is stored, the oil level of the fully sealed transformer should be kept 2~3cm below the cover, and the storage condition should be checked regularly. For the transformer to be transported by the oil conservator, the oil conservator must be installed to ensure a certain amount of oil pressure and oil, to meet the needs of its temperature change, and the seal of the three phase distribution transformer must be protected during storage.
In Service in diverse Industries, Electricity Boards, Nuclear / Thermal / Hydel Power Plants, Railway Traction, High-Rise Buildings, Hospitals, Subways, Underground Vaults, Tunnels, Schools, Steel Factories, Chemical Plants, etc. Where safety is of prime concern.
Quality Environmental Certification
OEM Service is available
After-sales responding within 24 hours
One to one pre-sales consulting services
We are factory with high-tech professional engineer teams
Technician could be assigned to go abroad to carry out site commissioning and technical training