|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: FG-S13 Series
Application: Power, Electronic
Coil: Core-type Transformer
Cooling Method: Oil-immersed Type Transformer
Winding Type: Multi-winding Transformer
Certification: ISO9001, ISO9001-2000
Usage: Distribution Transformer
Frequency Characteristics: Low Frequency
Shape of Coil: Ring
Type Of Device: Outdoor Type
Maximum Temperature: +40℃
Minimum Temperature: -25℃
Maximum Daily Average Temperature: +30℃
Maximum Annual Average Temperature: +20℃
Packaging: wooden box
Productivity: 10000 SETS/ YEAR
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 15000 SETS/ YEAR
Certificate: CE,ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
HS Code: 85043490
When it refers to cast resin transformer vs oil transformer, the high performance features guarantee normal operation of three phase oil type transformers without oil change, greatly reduce the maintenance cost of distribution transformers, and prolong the service life of oil type distribution transformer. What`s more, the vacuum drying is used for coils and irons coils, and vacuum oil filtering and injection process is for transformer oil, making distribution transformers' internal moisture to a minimum.
Product Model Description
Conditions of Use
Maximum temperature: +40℃
Minimum temperature: -25℃
Maximum daily average temperature: +30℃
Maximum annual average temperature: +20℃
1. Low voltage windings generally adopt a cylindrical or spiral structure, high voltage windings all adopt a multi-layered cylindrical structure, resulting in balanced distribution of their ampere-turns, low magnetic flux leakage, high mechanical strength, and strong anti-short circuit ability.
2. Vacuum drying is used for coils and irons coils, and vacuum oil filtering and injection process is for transformer oil, making three phase distribution transformers' internal moisture to a minimum.
3. Iron cores and winding adopt tightening measures respectively, high and low voltage leads and other fastening parts use self-locking locknuts and a structure free of core falling out, so that liquid filled power transformers are able to withstand vibration and shock during transportation.
4. Replacement of oil storage tank with corrugated sheets makes the oil immersed transformers oil isolate with the outside, thus effectively preventing oxygen and water from entering and thus declining insulation performance.
5. The service life is long, the transformer fuel tank adopts a fully sealed structure, the fuel tank and the box can be connected or welded by bolts, and the transformer cooling oil is not in contact with the air, which prolongs the service life.
6. Compared with the original oil distribution transformer, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 29.25% or more, the no-load current is reduced by 37.9%, and the operating cost is reduced by an average of 18.9% or more.
7. The operation reliability is high, the parts related to the fuel tank seal are improved, the reliability is increased, and the process level is improved to ensure the reliability of the seal.
8. The floor space is small, and the fully sealed transformer fuel tank adopts a corrugated radiator. When the oil temperature changes, the corrugated plate thermal expansion and contraction can replace the role of the oil conservator. The corrugated plate fuel tank has a beautiful appearance and a small footprint. The oil immersed transformers adopts a new insulation structure to improve the short-circuit resistance. The iron core is made of high-quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheet; the high and low voltage windings are made of high-quality oxygen-free copper wire and multi-layer cylinder. Process structure; all fasteners are treated with special anti-loose treatment and high mechanical strength. The corrugated tank housing is self-elastic to accommodate the expansion of the oil and is a permanently sealed fuel tank that has been widely used in power distribution equipment.
9. The eight performance features above guarantee normal operation of three phase oil immersed type transformer without oil change, greatly reduce the maintenance cost of distribution transformers, and prolong the service life of oil type distribution transformer.
|Rated Capacity (kVA)||Voltage Combination||Winding Connection Grade||No-load Loss (W)||load Loss (W)||Short Circuit Impedance (%)||No-load Current (A)|
|High Voltage (kV)||Tapping Range of High Voltage(%)||Low Voltage (kV)|
|30||6 6.3 6.6 10 10.5 11||±5 ±2×2.5||0.4||Dyn11||80||630||4.0||1.8|
When the oil filled transformers are stored, the oil level of the fully sealed transformer should be kept 2~3cm below the cover, and the storage condition should be checked regularly. For the transformer to be transported by the oil conservator, the oil conservator must be installed to ensure a certain amount of oil pressure and oil, to meet the needs of its temperature change, and the seal of the electricity transformers must be protected during storage.
In Service in diverse Industries, Electricity Boards, Nuclear / Thermal / Hydel Power Plants, Railway Traction, High-Rise Buildings, Hospitals, Subways, Underground Vaults, Tunnels, Schools, Steel Factories, Chemical Plants, etc. Where safety is of prime concern.
Quality Environmental Certification
OEM Service is available
After-sales responding within 24 hours
One to one pre-sales consulting services
We are factory with high-tech professional engineer teams
Technician could be assigned to go abroad to carry out site commissioning and technical training